Magtel has extensive experience in railway infrastructures, an area in which it began its activities in 1998. The company develops solutions specifically in the areas of communications, signalling and railway infrastructures and superstructures.
Magtel’s experience and know-how in the railway sector is reflected in the quality and diversity of its works, as well as through Quality (ISO 9001), Environmental (ISO 14001) and Occupational Health and Safety (OHSAS 18001) certificates.
- IBH: Power supply systems for security and telecommunications installations.
- IBI: Complementary works.
- ICG: Copper cable laying and splicing.
- ICH: Fiber optic, including laying and splicing.
- OAAB: Track treatment using light machinery.
- OAB: Changes treatment.